LandyReg

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Rare series parts for sale- Fairey OD, PTO attachements etc [Washington, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

RIDDLER Aaron Riddle
Spokane, WA, USA   USA
I have limited space and the restoration of my 109 series 2A is nearly complete. I was hoping that some members of this forum might be able to help me identify a few unique parts that I have left over. Some of the parts are not unique but they are all for sale in Spokane, WA 99203

Some of the parts in the photo gallery: Fairey OD, PTO accessories, series door lowers, 109 tropical top, 109 pickup top, 88 hard top sides, two series 3 transmissions, canvas 88 soft top, military canvas for 109 3/4 top, series 3 seat box, various series 3 gauges, military spec rifle holder, too much to list.

I need to sell some all of these parts that came with my truck when I bought it. I had to take all of the seller parts if I bought his Series 2A 109 truck.

I have posted various photos of the parts at FotoTime - Free Online Photo & Video Sharing - Share, Sell, Host & Print Digital Images

my email address in the guest login is riddle spokane at comcast dot net

Anyone interested in the parts can email me at the address above

Reasonable offers will be accepted.

thanks

RIDDLER

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Gratton4 Avatar
Gratton4 David G
Bristol, VT, USA   USA
I am looking for some top options for my 1960 Series 2 - 88.
I was wondering if you have anything left?

RIDDLER Aaron Riddle
Spokane, WA, USA   USA
Hi David- yes we have actually more items than before. feel free to contact me if you need more parts.

What parts do you need?

thanks

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
samuelgalano Platinum Member Samuel Galano
Jackson, WY, USA   USA
Dear Aaron,
I'm at least interested in the Fairey overdrive but couldn't find any pictures. Can you contact me at: samuel.galano@gmail.com? Thank you, Samuel

samuelgalano Platinum Member Samuel Galano
Jackson, WY, USA   USA
Aaron, I wasn't able to understand what parts you have available for the Fairy winch, but If we could make contact there might be a number of items that you have that would interest me. I have family in Walla Walla so it shouldn't be long before I'm there again and we can meet. Currently my most important need is a deluxe bonnet for my 1960 Series 2 109. Unfortunately I just lost it in transport on route I-80 near Cheyenne, Wyoming. Let me know how to get an accurate list of parts you have available please. Thank you, Samuel

RIDDLER Aaron Riddle
Spokane, WA, USA   USA
Hi Samuel- I have a nice bonnet in Spokane, WA. I have many other parts that I would like to sell. My email is riddlespokane at comcast.net thanks

Scotti Scott J
Inland Empire, CA, USA   USA
Hey Aaron,

I sent you an email about parts needed.

Thanks

Scotti

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2017-11-30 07:34 AM by Scotti.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Land Rovers

1965 Land Rover Series I

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links