LandyReg

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Five 15” Steel Wheels from a 1968 Series IIA [CA, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

ThisFun Josh Richman
San Francisco, CA, USA   USA
Hi Everyone,

I am selling four 15” spoke-style steel wheels from my 1968 Series IIA. See attached pictures. I believe the wheels are 15”x7” or 15”x8”, although I am not positive of the width.

I am also selling one 15” solid-style steel wheel that is my “spare” and currently bolted to the hood. I think this one may be 15”x6” or 15”x7”, although I am not positive of the width. I do not have pictures of this wheel handy.

I am selling these wheels because I want to restore my truck back to the original look. Once I sell these wheels, I will order new 16” solid-style steel wheels and paint them the original off-white color. Let me know if anyone has any they want to part with!

The four running tires are outfitted with 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson off-road tires that are in good condition. I am willing to sell the tires along with the wheels, if you are interested. The truck looks pretty awesome with this setup, as you can see.

I am asking $65 per wheel or $100 per wheel with the tires. You pay for shipping. I will not part with the wheels/tires until I order and receive the new ones and have them installed. I don’t want my truck to sit on blocks during the transition! So, please expect a 3-4 week time period for this transaction to occur.

Everything is located in San Diego, California. Please call Josh if interested. 619-320-8232

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
photo (3).JPG    49.6 KB
photo (3).JPG

IMG_2413.JPG    44.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
IMG_2411.JPG    42.5 KB
photo.JPG    42.7 KB
Gratton4 Avatar
Gratton4 David G
Bristol, VT, USA   USA
Do these rims fit a 1960 Series 2?

ThisFun Josh Richman
Hi David, I think they would. According to Rovers North, the same size wheels fit Series II and III trucks and my hubs are stock/unmodified. Let me know if you are interested. 619-320-8232.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
m225 Michael McNamee
Towson, MD, USA   USA
Do you still have the wheels and tires?

ThisFun Josh Richman
I do. Please call me at 619-320-8232.

m225 Michael McNamee
Towson, MD, USA   USA
Thank you for the fast response,

Ok, I would need to know the shipping cost of the four wheel and tires.

Thanks,
Mike

ThisFun Josh Richman
I just got a shipping estimate of $1,133 from UPS but that sounds crazy and I think we can get it shipped for less. I am leaving on vacation this coming Tuesday. Can you call me today or this weekend to discuss? I can probably find an alternative. If you like the wheels, it may be better to just sell you the wheels. Then, I can sell the mud tires locally on Craigslist. Josh 619-320-8232

RussellG Avatar
RussellG Russell Gallery
Chicago, IL, USA   USA
I’m guessing these sold but I’m looking for the steel spare. Do you still have it.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Land Rovers

1969 Land Rover Series IIA

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links